Proven, industry-leading technology
Check & Trace Salmonella 2.0
uses proven technology certified by leading industry bodies, such as MicroVal and AOAC International.
MicroVal is an international certification organisation for the validation and approval of alternative methods for the microbiological analysis of food and beverages, and AOAC International brings together government, industry, and academia to establish standard methods of analysis that ensure the safety and integrity of foods and other products that impact public health around the world.
CTS 2.0 is Microval certified for 59 Salmonella serotypes of current and future regulatory significance.
CTS 2.0 has also obtained the AOAC-RI certification for the same 59 Salmonella serovars.
Easy to use
Easy sample preparation process.
Plug-and-play assay with ready-to-use reagents saving precious lab time.
Rapid and actionable
Confirm Salmonella presence and identify the top 59 serotypes of concern in under 2 hours.
Multiplex real-time PCR-based technology detects 27 target genes in parallel.
How it works:
Check & Trace Salmonella 2.0 workflow
1. Sample Preparation
- Take sample from pure culture (XLD or NA medium plate) using colony sampler
- Add buffer, mix and heat to extract DNA
- Mix DNA sample with Master Mix (reaction mix)
- Aliquot reaction mix into prefilled strips
- Run real-time PCR
3. Result interpretation
- Upload cycler results* to the Check & Trace analysis software to receive results in minutes
* For use with Bio-Rad CFX96 / CFX Opus 96